Slash is more than cool!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slash is more than cool!!!!!!!!

It took a little more than 7 months of me stalking him to make him cave and sell me the Color Dragon (the one with the maple board/ebony sharks)! Really! I mean I stalked this guy! I wouldn't let it go.

Seriously, Denny is a wicked cool guy and great to deal with. He ships fast and safe.

Thanks for the Dragon and the super smooth deal! Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: Slash is more than cool!!!!!!!!

I love that guitar. Congratz Jim.

Comment

yep. good dude. we did a gold-for-black floyd swap. thanks again!
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yup, I sold him that Dragon and it was definitly a pleasure to be rid of it...errr... I mean to deal with Slash [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Congrats Jim [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

When you guys are done passing that thing around, I'd like to put that neck on a Warrior, so... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          When you guys are done passing that thing around, I'd like to put that neck on a Warrior, so... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't laugh! I originally wanted this guitar for the neck when I started tracking it down last winter. For some reason, I just fell in love with the whole thing. Talk about your mojo!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I hear ya.
            If I hadn't been so dead set against parting it out when I had it, I probably woulda [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I mean, it's kinda wacky to want to put a USA Jackson neck on an import body - especially one as rare as a maple/maple with ebony fins - but I bet it'd kill [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Then again, it took me almost a year or more to get that neck back onto that body (previous owner swapped necks with another Color Dragon Dinky that had an ebony board), so that had quite a bit to do with me not parting it out.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks guys, great dealing with ya. Keep Newc's paws off the dragon. It's fine the way it is [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X