Here's one for Model 88 (Mike)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one for Model 88 (Mike)!

I bought Mike's magenta 750XL, and it came in today.

It was very well packed - Mike had taken great care to make sure it made the trip over the pond in one piece. There are no issues with the guitar that I wasn't aware of beforehand - it actually looks better in person than in the Photos Mike supplied of it! No things were missing and Mike even threw in a set of my favourite guage strings!

On top of that, he's been a pleasure to deal with every step of the way. Thank you Mike! I love the guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Here\'s one for Model 88 (Mike)!

<font color="aqua">Congrats bane, those are great guitars and Mike is a treat to deal with! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yep, Dave and I both know how good it is to buy a 750xl off of Mike. He's the shit.

Comment

Your Welcome Jorn , I am glad she made it in one piece.That was the first time shipping anything that big overseas.

Jorn is very cool to do a deal with.Do not hestitate to do a deal with him just because he is in Europe.
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
        X