My dealings with Scott...ugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dealings with Scott...ugh.

They suck. I hate them more than I hate tuning a Floyd Rose. I hope Scott gets attacked by an angry hippo this week. Not really. In fact, dealing with Scott has probably been one of the best if not the best experience I've had buying a guitar. He went out of his way to do everything he can to make the deal as sweet as possible which included shipping my KV so that I got it before the weekend. Still, he seems to have trouble on the phone when GC's vice president and head of security are spazzing out at him for stupid shizzle, but thats understandable I suppose. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Thanks again mang!

Re: My dealings with Scott...ugh.

I get the humor in them and I am as sarcastic as any I just don't like Negative thread titles because some people might just gloss over and get teh wrong idea. There is my 2 cents...
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

+1...it always sends a jolt to the system until you read the fine print. but congrats on a smooth transaction with scott!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I just bought a KV2X from him this morning. Great Transaction. I was worried after seeing this title. I agree it shouldn't be done.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

And I am not offended by it it is my type of humor I just woouldn't want someone getting the wrong idea.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

LOL!
            Thanks for the comments...
            I think [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I get the humor in them and I am as sarcastic as any I just don't like Negative thread titles because some people might just gloss over and get teh wrong idea. There is my 2 cents...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on the opposite side of the fence here. A thread title like this fuels our natural curiosity so more folks will actually stop to read the thread vs. passing by. This works to Scott's advantage, like he really needs it given his reputation here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I present exhibit A: Total Views = 116 (at the time of my post) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That many views in less than 24 hours for the Feedback forum? Runs a close second to the KE thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I'm with mhalsey, gievn the choice of reading.
                1- I Love my Girlfriend
                or
                2-This Bitch is nuts.

I'm reading about the Bitch!
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  A thread title like this fuels our natural curiosity so more folks will actually stop to read the thread vs. passing by. This works to Scott's advantage, like he really needs it given his reputation here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  +1... I was just checking this section quickly and was about to click the "back" button...but I ended up in here. You could litterally hear my jaw hitting the desk when I saw the topic title! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm glad everyone involved was happy though! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been married thre times.Trust me, the bitch was nuts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously,Scott is a good dude,has always taken the time to anwser my questions and is right down the road from me.My shop I use in town royally pissed me off today and Scott will get my bussiness from here on out!........
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Well then I'll be expecting to hear from you soon! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                      Sorry you lost faith in your regular guy.
                      I can only hope to do better [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You just did [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img].................
                        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                        X