Easton Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easton Guitars

I ordered a guitar from Kevin last Thursday evening and it arrived today. No problems at all.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Easton Guitars

You are a man of true faith. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You are a man of true faith. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I understand a lot of folks have had issues with Kevin. But my experiences have been pretty good.

This is the 4th guitar I've gotten from him. I sold him a PODxt. I've bought bridges, electronics, cases, etc. from him. The worst thing that has happened in my business with KE is that he sent my Big Red to my old WA address instead of to my new house - fortunately I contacted UPS and caught it in time so it just took a few days longer to get here.

His prices have always been good and he's got some stuff that you simply aren't going to find anywhere else.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        he's got some stuff that you simply aren't going to find anywhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

And occasionally, he says he has some things that you wont find at his shop either.

Badum Bump....Hello, is this thing on?

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I have had very positive dealings with Kev also. My personal opinion is, HE ROCKS!! My Dealings with Kev have been MUCH better than a lot of the dealings I have had with other dealers.

That axe should be awesome Tim [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

So You say he rocks cause he steals from other people not from You? Oh well...
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              So You say he rocks cause he steals from other people not from You? Oh well...

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I'm sorry about your experience and those that others have had. But that simply has not been my experience with Easton. And this is a feedback forum. Right?

I was buying stuff from him long before any of this craziness started. Are you saying that I should stop shopping with him because several folks here have had bad experiences with him? I don't think that's a reasonable expectation. I don't expect you or anyone else to stop shopping at places that have screwed me over. Heck, if we all stopped shopping at music stores that have treated people shitty we'd have very few places to shop.

Also, I noticed you didn't give Trace any grief for buying the Star from him and posting that his deal went smooth - I guess it must be my deodorant.

- Newc

Comment

you wearing deodorant? .. damn boy, spend some more money and stop getting the generic stuff ..
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Not that I want to defend Kevin but I'll say this. For something he has in stock he is pretty reasonable to deal with. I had bought quite a few things from Kevin before the fiasco with my custom shop order. I have an RR1 and Custom Shop Soloist. He was great to deal with, knowledgable and does some pretty good work. He installed a floyd on a Warmoth guitar that had a Wilkinson trem.

Kevin is very friendly, drinks a bit too much but I don't think he meant any ill will towards anyone. He just has piss poor record keeping and probably didn't remember who ordered what. I think the only reason he knew about mine is I kept dropping by his shop every month or so. Every time I have been in his store he has customers in and out and they are buying things. I have seen repeat customers in his shop buying guitars. He is obviously doing something right.

When other people tried to warn me about him I said the same thing Tim is saying. It pains me to see people doing business with him but hey, it's not my money. I got bit in the end. I stopped shopping there.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Tim - it wasn't You who said he rocks. You said you had a good experience with him and that is true. That's not what got my blood boiling. I had a good experience with Kevin too a couple of years ago. But I don't get how anyone can say he's a good guy or rocks if he acts the way he does to others. I solved my problems with him but I hate him cause he keeps on doing it to others. Also Tracy never said Kevin is a good guy.

It was your president who said those who support terrorists are terrorists. I don't like Kevin or those who support him. Sorry.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      It was your president who said those who support terrorists are terrorists. I don't like Kevin or those who support him. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Osama Bin Easton [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I dunno....the only experience I've had with Kevin was the JCF-02, and aside from having difficulty making payments via my Visa Checkcard....everything went relatively smoothly.

Would I buy anything from him now after all the problems, probably not.....to avoid the possibility of being hosed as others have.</font>

Comment

Nothing political meant by my comment. I used it cause it fitted to my thoughts on Easton and his groupies.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Nothing political meant by my comment. I used it cause it fitted to my thoughts on Easton and his groupies.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Tim - it wasn't You who said he rocks. You said you had a good experience with him and that is true. That's not what got my blood boiling. I had a good experience with Kevin too a couple of years ago. But I don't get how anyone can say he's a good guy or rocks if he acts the way he does to others. I solved my problems with him but I hate him cause he keeps on doing it to others. Also Tracy never said Kevin is a good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to clarify on when people have said he rocks or is a good guy. I personally thought Kevin was a good guy because when I have spoken to him on the phone or met him at NAMM, it has always been a positive experience. Could I have been mislead by someone's charisma, or am I a terrorist too?
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh boy....
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X