Easton Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easton Guitars

I wasn't "screwed" either but I got the run around for several months, at least 2 anyway... Nothing but lies and excuses...

It's pretty obvious he's been robbing Peter to pay Paul, just hope whoever does business with him is on the Paul side... It's a joke guys, it's like a 12 yr old doing business, maybe worse. I'd rather send a money order to India than I would to KE.

I'll keep posting my experience with him to any and all favorable threads for KE, he's a tool...

Pat

Comment

I still haven't gotten my T-shirt from the DK2LE run..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I still haven't gotten my T-shirt from the DK2LE run..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] HAHA Don't hold your breath!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I wonder what actually happened to him, I ordered my SL2H early 2004 got it 3 months later no problems at all...I have vouched for him before but obviously I won't be doing that anymore.
          Pity if he's screwing people over because he has a grudge with FMIC...seems like it...He used to be highly regarded around here because of his long running connection with Jackson, former employee and all....and now this...I wonder what the hell happened..did his wife leave him or something? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          it's just too bad he doesn't realize he's running his reputation and business into the ground...

Comment

Things happen to people in life and in business. Remember ADA? A lot of people bought their gear, then they went out of business because their factory burned and they had no insurance. I'm sure all the people who'd just bought ADA gear felt robbed because suddenly there was no way to get warranty service. Who was worse off though, them or the owners and employees of ADA who lost everything?

I feel badly for everyone who got the runaround in getting their money or gear from Kevin. I also feel badly for Kevin, who is obviously facing a much bigger crisis than any one person here who's trying to get their CS deposit back. This is a guy who we KNOW was a great resource in the J/C community for years, and it looks like his life is going to shit if these things are happening in his business. I bet some of the people condemning him right now got free parts from him when he was with Jackson. And we had corroboration on the other thread that Jackson lost some of these CS orders, which we also know has happened before and not just with KE.

I guess if someone fucks up once he deserves to die? Everyone reading this thread falls into that category then. Certainly the wisest thing right now is to avoid buying from him, but if someone does buy from him and has a good experience he should be able to post that without being the bad guy.

"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself"...
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself"...

[/ QUOTE ]
              Like Kevin does?
              http://eastonguitars.com/WWW/PGS/NWZ/IDIOT.html
              http://eastonguitars.com/WWW/PGS/NWZ/RATS.html
              My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Lerx,

There's a definite pattern here, and I think it's simply poor business practice that's put him where he is. Or using business funds for personal use ( more so than he's bringing in ) instead of placing an order or paying for one. Nothing has happened to him to cause any of this that I'm aware of or that's been brought up in any thread I've read, now if something has, it's been far too long all this has been going on for nobody not to know, so I say [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] to that.

Why did Fender/Jackson drop him as a dealer? How many other manufacturer's have dropped him?

What crisis is this that KE's facing that you feel bad for?

All he's done is screw people over, lie and make excuses around every corner... Now who's fault is that? And to think about it a bit more, the only folks we know about are here, what about all the poor souls that found his site by other means? How many people are actually getting the shaft from him these days?

And the sad thing, he's still making money by screwing people over, from my understanding, not many have gotten 100% of their funds back.

The lost orders from Jackson most likely pale in comparison to the number of orders he just didn't put in for whatever reason...

The guys a tool, plain and simple...

If he only fkd up once, it'd be a different story, but how many is this now?!?!?!?!? Come on man......

Pat

Comment

Well, I'm not defending him but I will say people do hit some bumps on the road of life and do things that they normally wouldn't do otherwise. I'm a forgiving type and will always give someone a second chance. Would I buy from KE? Only if it was in person from his retail store and a good deal below market value [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately he doesn't have much of anything in his inventory that I'd want that would be worth the 45 minute drive over there.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I can certainly relate Shawn, e.t all... But this has been going on for well over a year in one way or another and nothing has changed. He hasn't stopped doing the same old thing... And it doesn't look like he will until he's forced to.

Pat

Comment

Sometimes a man must hit bottom before he opens his eyes and realizes what's going on. In a wierd way I look forward to KE hitting bottom....only because it may lead to us knowing once again the Kevin Easton we used to know. Afer all, he is human and he's not beyond hope (yet).
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Way to go! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] For hi-jacking a positive thread about someone who could use some redemption.

As if the Easton bashing thread at close to five hundred replies wasn't long enough? It has to carry on to a thread where he did do good? As if someone reading this forum would somehow MISS that thread?

Ever see a dealer try to hijack another dealer's sales thread? This has about the same amount of scruples, IMO.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Just out of curiousity, how many people here have actually been wronged by Easton Guitars?

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Not me. He actually sent me a free part once. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X