X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My bad dealings with Matt\'s Music

[ QUOTE ]
    or Member on Member.

However, regardless of the reputation of either party, I feel it is poor conduct to attack the person who lodges a complaint, especially after the issue has already been resolved. Yes the guy coulda been a bit more tactful in his opening post (and reworded it instead of deleting it), but that doesn't give license to the entire JCF to bash the guy for complaining about a deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe Newc said member-on-member...

I wasn't fast enough to read the original post, but from what I read later on in the thread, it sounded to me like the guy was complaining about something that Matt had no control over or had already taken care of.

Again, I don't know the details of this situation, but that is the feel I got from the thread. I think that is why a lot of the JCF felt it important for them to speak up on Matt's behalf.

Just my $0.02.

Comment

Re: My bad dealings with Matt\'s Music

I can understand those points, but perhaps the more prudent course would have been for everyone to wait for Matt's response, and THEN play "pile on the monkey" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
      X