X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad dealings with Matt's Music *DELETED*

Post deleted by Zach456

Re: My bad dealings with Matt\'s Music

Matt is highly regarded around these parts and a post like this won't help your cause. Also, edit out the price of the guitar in your post.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This quote of yours won't help you either.

[ QUOTE ]
      Hey guys, I ordered a KV2 recently and if I dont like it I'm going to send it back in exchange for either a Jackson Soloist or a Charvel Star....Opinions on which one I should get if the KV2 doesnt live up to my expectations?

[/ QUOTE ]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I know how highly regarded he is, which is why Im posting this, Im shocked. And by my 'cause', im not sure what you mean - Ive given up on getting anything from them, not even a whammy bar.

Comment

Zach - I actually told you to go see your local dealer so they could take care of your problem instantly. This way you can get up and running quickly, instead of me trying to figure out what's going on with the tremolo from 500 miles away.

I spoke to you myself on the phone and I don't recall ever insinuating that you wanted to use the guitar, then send it back. I apologize for the fact the guitar was originally shipped wihtout the bar, but I sent the bar to you UPS Next Day Air. I didn't send you a second bar because last we spoke, you were going to your local Jackson dealer to get the Floyd looked at. I'm surprised to hear the bar I sent doesn't fit because as far as I know Floyd Rose only makes one bar for the OFR. Regardless, you can expect another bar in your hands on Tuesday as UPS doesn't do another pickup until Monday. I am PM'ing this to you as well, to make sure you get my message.

Sorry for the problems, but we'll get you taken care of one way or the other.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Matt's Music Center
          35 Pleasant St
          Weymouth MA 02190 USA
          781-335-0700
          www.mattsmusic.com
          [email protected]
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well that was the deal, If I didnt like it I could send it back...but I did like it...so it doesnt matter.

Comment

I am glad this worked out. I couldn't imagine Matt leaving you out in the cold like that.
              Scott

Comment

I'd like to complain about Matt too. Here I was minding my own business reading email, surfing, etc. Then all of sudden I find myself chatting with Matt. WTF is he doing in there? Then the guy has to go ahead and attack me with an easy way for me to get in on the PC1 limited run. That guy has some nerve I tell you. Matt, you've not heard the last of me. In fact, I'll be calling you tomorrow to put my deposit down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Matt!
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'd like to complain about Matt too. Here I was minding my own business reading email, surfing, etc. Then all of sudden I find myself chatting with Matt. WTF is he doing in there? Then the guy has to go ahead and attack me with an easy way for me to get in on the PC1 limited run. That guy has some nerve I tell you. Matt, you've not heard the last of me. In fact, I'll be calling you tomorrow to put my deposit down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Matt!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, Matt's good people.... He is getting all my money, too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Well that was the deal, If I didnt like it I could send it back...but I did like it...so it doesnt matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you nuts? Do you think this is musicians friend? Sounds to me like you had this worked out before you ever recieved a guitar ... not to maneiton your a friggin junior member here.. boy you have a lot of nerve ..
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Matt is a good guy with a great reputation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have ordered from Matt and the guitar arrived with a crack in the neck pocket. This was due to UPS not Matt, but he made things right.Matt is a CLASS ACT!

Comment

Had what worked out? Im keeping the guitar...I just wanted to make sure I liked it - which I do. I was thinking of the worst case scenario (not liking it), and wanted info on other guitars that I'm also interested in just in case...and I dont see what the problem is with talking about problems Ive had, this is just my experience - this IS the Feedback section...I wasnt trying to return the guitar, I was just trying to get it in working order.

Comment

Your thread title is a little misleading. Sounds to me like you got some first class customer service out of the deal, not to mention a nice guitar for what I'm sure was a great price.

How old are you anyway?

Comment

Wow, it's hot in here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Although Zach may have been a little premature in posting his complaint, he spent alot of time researching which guitar to buy and was disappointed when it showed up with a problem. Who can blame him? He knows I'm aware of the problem and am taking steps to make sure he ends up satisfied. Don't worry Zach, I'll take care of you!
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X