JGCable is a Rockstar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGCable is a Rockstar!

OK, the man knows how to ship, and throw in the extras.

He's the Paris Hilton of the JCF as far as I am concerned.

I mean ,the man runs a tihgt ship. Responds to all the stupid questions and comes back for more.

World Famous I tell ya, this guy is for real!
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: JGCable is a Rockstar!

John is a great guy. Great player, too, IMO.

Dunno how tihgt his ship is, but I'll take your word for it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I've done business with John on two seperate occasions. The first was grabbing a 2x12 cab from him, which he custom wired to exactly what I requested and then packed up very nicely. He also helped me out with my TS9, first fixing it and then modding it and he also answered each question thoroughly as well as made sure to check up with me to let me know the status of his work. On top of all of this he's a cool guy too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        John is a great guy. Great player, too, IMO.

Dunno how tihgt his ship is, but I'll take your word for it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm Keith..that would be "TIGHT". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (sorry)
        Yeah, John is good people, however, he sent me a multimeter a couple of years back and the damn batteries died a couple of weeks ago. He never told me that those batteries were only good for two years! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I kinda feel like I got screwed on that deal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I knew that battery scam would come back to bite me in the ass.

Comment

Mark, I was just repeating David's typo above, 'cause I thought it came out funny. See, that WAS the joke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
            X