2005 Thank Yous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Thank Yous

I want to thank all the really great, and I mean great, JCF members that I've met and had dealings with in 2005. It's a damn shame that so many miles seperate us, but then again, we'd probably stay in trouble! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So, 2000 and 5 thanks to John (jg), Shawn, Fritz, Magee, and anyone else that I've had the pleasure to call my friend. Merry Christmas!

Mr G
    "POOP"

Re: 2005 Thank Yous

<font color="aqua">you're welcome, my friend..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I didn't see your name on that list, Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course you're on everyone else's thank you list, so why not this one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I didn't see your name on that list, Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course you're on everyone else's thank you list, so why not this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">nah, I know but I know down deep inside, he meant to thank me too..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

It's impossible to list everyone. Besides, I might accidently list someone who was a whiny little prick!

Merry Christmas Dave! (I stll think you need to paint my Explorer pink!)
          "POOP"

Comment

Working...
          X