Joel Drabicki, Thank you sir!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Drabicki, Thank you sir!!

<font color="aqua">Huge thanks goes out to Joel for being one of the best people I've dealt with here. He's honest and up front about everything in the process and has great communication the whole way through. Thanks again to you, my friend - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Joel Drabicki, Thank you sir!!

Daveman thank you very much for the kind words my friend! As everyone already knows...Dave is THEE man by which all transactions are judged by LOL. Excellent communication and just an all around great bro! Thanks for helping out the future house fund!

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Hey Joel If your needing more house funds lets talk about the Trans Blue Warrior [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hey Joel If your needing more house funds lets talk about the Trans Blue Warrior [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<font color="aqua">thanks for the kind words, my friend, the archtop is pure enjoyment!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
        X