Toejam is tops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toejam is tops!

Thanks to Joe for sending me some pots and a jack and plate for my LP copy. Joe, you rule! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Toejam is tops!

<font color="aqua">yep, Joe's a great guy, indeed - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks, guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe is......Boobtastic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Joe is......Boobtastic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">umm...that's "moobtastic", my friend - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yep my bad

Comment

LOL Don't make me show the pic! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And it's Mr. Moobtastic to you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                LOL Don't make me show the pic! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And it's Mr. Moobtastic to you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm sorry, I apologize!!!!! Anything but THAT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] NOTP's school of Photoshop? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] NOTP's school of Photoshop? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I'll take credit for it. "Sensitive Guy" comes from a scan from some pain reliever ad I clipped. I posted it a while back in another moob-related thread, & Alex liked it so much he used it for an avatar for a while. Some friends & I used to mess around w/ it & email it back & forth. There were some pretty funny ones but I lost most of them. Here's one I saved:

I had forgotten all about the moob version, but Dave's post reminded me. Not that Dave's sensitive or anything... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehe. Cool. I've got "The Scream" poster on my wall.

And Dave's sensitive... he likes pink guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hehe. Cool. I've got "The Scream" poster on my wall.

And Dave's sensitive... he likes pink guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">you're not making fun of me, are you????? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

Comment

LOL Of course not... just pointing out the obvious. Not that there's anything wrong with that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X