Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toejam is tops!

[ QUOTE ]
    Not that there's anything wrong with that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">"no no, not at all!"-- [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

You fokkers should be proud. You have successfully hijacked a thank you/praise thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just don't start batting in here or I'll bat the crap out of youz!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] NOTP's school of Photoshop? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I'll take credit for it. "Sensitive Guy" comes from a scan from some pain reliever ad I clipped. I posted it a while back in another moob-related thread, & Alex liked it so much he used it for an avatar for a while. Some friends & I used to mess around w/ it & email it back & forth. There were some pretty funny ones but I lost most of them. Here's one I saved:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I can't take credit, it was DG who found the tooth pain reliever ad and scanned it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I did indeed use it as an avatar... I forgot about that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I then went forth to make several Toejam/moob-related ones, including Dark Helmet's head on Toejam's chest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I lost that picture... not that I want it back or anything. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          And it's Mr. Moobtastic to you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          isn't "Mr Moobtastic" a Shaggy song? Mr lover lover, call me moobtastic..... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X