Newc's stuff made it here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newc's stuff made it here!

Well there ya go Matt, after 2 months of waiting I got my line 6 floorboard. This thing could have survived a plane crash. GOOD packaging...And it works! So thanks Newc [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Newc\'s stuff made it here!

How many holes/studs were in it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

badum-bum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Take care of that board. I babied that thing the first few years of it's life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I shall [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It took 2 months for it to arrive. What do you think happened to it? I'll try and theorize:
          Sending day: Item arrives at post office. The attendant shoves it under the desk and forgets it
          S day + 10: someone finds it and goes 'AH SHIT!' and finally sends it
          S day + 11: On the train to the boat
          S day + 12: on the boat
          S day + 14: boat sinks (probably due to the apocalypse that Newc shipped after the floorboard)
          S day + 30: The item floats and doesn't take water (it was WELL packed!) and arrives on a beach in Ireland. The Irish authorities fear a terrorist attack (They had heard rumor of the apocalypse coming soon)
          S day + 32: Item checked out and is safe. Shipped to Scotland
          Receiving day - 3: A fish comes out of the package. The item is seized by greenpeace and Newc is sent a letter for breach of ecological laws: A hidden fish trap
          Receiving day: Item arrives at Pierre's place.

But the fish is gone...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
            X