I love Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love Mark

Whoa fellers...I am the only gal in this mess..and ya'll are scarin me LOL...let's stick w/ the innocent part K??

Comment

I don't drink tequila any more, but I think I just may have to! Now, where's my duct tape? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        So Ronny boy, you're obviously interested in our little party

[/ QUOTE ]

No interest in a sausage boil! Har har! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, wait, my 1968 Cadillac! Ha ha!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Perfect! After the party we can all pile in the Caddy and go cruising. That would definitely be a picture worth posting!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my hot sauce... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm still waiting for my hot sauce... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have got yours days ago! Sure you're not just trying to get an extra bottle?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kidding bro.
              I'll check it out and make sure you get some. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I take it you got yours huh Keith??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Glad to hear it. Tell the little lady we said hey! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

The insert is a classic in and of itself. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I'm "gayme" ! Let's make Ron the playground and we'll all have recess !! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

(lovin' this thread !!) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X