piney hills studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piney hills studios

id just like to say thanks to nick at piney hills for hookin me up with a great deal on a podxt. his prices on everything is great and it showed up at my door alot faster than i expected. Im looking to get some pickups for one of my guitars and i have a schecter hellraiser guitar on order with him right now so if any of you guys are lookin for a great deal on line6, seymour duncan, B52, sampson wireless or whatever else he has in stock (sorry nick i cant remember haha)......drop him a line and he will treat you good and hook you up with a great deal

thanks again man i love the pod

Re: piney hills studios

Indeed [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Nick hooked me up with some Duncans a while back [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have to say, this is so much fun... I like my insurance agency, but the music store is FUN
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I spent close to $1000 probably to Nick at Piney Hills over the past few months.. and if I get the money for the stuff I want to buy next, Probably another $1000 or more in the next few months also haha

Great dealer.

Comment

thanks Cormier
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
          X