Pott is the Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pott is the Man

Bought the bareknuckle from Pott on Sunday. He shipped it on Monday. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I received it on Saturday [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]..... from England....
    Wow....... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Thanks to Pott for a Kick Ass pickup
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Re: Pott is the Man

SCOTLAND DAMNIT [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now you're lucky I'm not Scottish or I'd come over and kick your ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Junkie!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      SCOTLAND DAMNIT [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now you're lucky I'm not Scottish or I'd come over and kick your ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Junkie!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooops.... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]... hahaha

I mean Scotland [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Again....
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Junkie!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm happy to oblige [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X