Fuck Toejam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Toejam

Joe and I did a cash and pedal swap. The fucking pedal gets here and it's fucking green? And the lettering is yellow? WTF? Who uses green pedals with yellow lettering?

Needless to say that at this point I'm very suspicious of the whole deal.

And then I start looking the pedal over and the thing is labeled all fucking stupid: sweet, pulp, tang, and juice. WTF? Who comes up with that shit? What sort of crazy-ass Internet deal have I done. I'm imagining my wife mocking me for doing deals with those "online sickos".

And to make matters worse, this pedal is made in the USA? Now you know things are totally screwed up. Seriously, what kind of American is buying/trading/selling goods made in this country? Is Toejam some kind of terrorist or something? Sheesh.

Oh, the pedal sounds really cool and works great. Thanks Joe.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

:ROTF: I about shit myself when i saw this title ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
      me too. Tim doesn't hold back when ticked off.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

See what I mean?

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks, Tim! I'm digging the MXR-CAE overdrive/boost pedal, too.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
            See what I mean?

I feel your pain dude ... Now you need a pink Budman guitar to go with it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
              Yup, I was expecting the worst. Glad you guys had a great transaction.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I had a chance to hear the pedal this weekend....he was A/B-ing it with a Tube-Screamer into the Randall.....kinda a cool pedal to be honest...it held its own.

Tim...ah yes, our very own HippieTim....he's subtle like that:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom
                  I had a chance to hear the pedal this weekend....he was A/B-ing it with a Tube-Screamer into the Randall.....kinda a cool pedal to be honest...it held its own.
                  It is a very cool pedal, I've got another one. It's basically their version of the Tube Screamer, discontinued. Supposedly, the Digitech Bad Monkey is the new version of it, and a lot of people really dig it.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

u got me.

Comment

Yikes!!! That scared me too.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                        Yikes!!! That scared me too.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                        ditto..... I figured i'd be clicking into a war zone,, kinda like the realy cool pawnshop in the realy bad neighborhood,,,you dont realy want to drive through but you just cant help yourself ,,,,you gotta go look in the window
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder
                          I feel your pain dude ... Now you need a pink Budman guitar to go with it !!!

Whaddya think it's sitting on?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Another Timism!:ROTF: I thought WTF happended?
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I thought I was getting ready to enter a shitstorm

Comment

Working...
                              X