Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    Somehow I'm not surprised - can't trust a Satanist
    The idiot in question has nothing to do with Satan (Lefay666). Maybe Abigail LaFey from King Diamond's "Abigail" album, but not Anton LaVey. If an association to Anton is what the guy was going for, he made himself look like an ass by not spelling it right!
    :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      he made himself look like an ass by not spelling it right!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL True dat!

Comment

There is an awesome swedish metal band called Morgana Lefay...then they changed their name to Lefay..and then back to Morgana Lefay..

Gravedigger has a song called Morgana Lefay..I believe he was a witchfinder..like Matthew Hopkins.

I didn't google this..just my assumption.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nope Le Fay was a sorceror..

or Fata Morgana...some hot chick with with magic tits..

Last edited by horns666; 10-08-2006, 04:13 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Nope Le Fay was a sorceror..

or Fata Morgana...some hot chick with with magic tits..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay
              Fata Morgana was also a great Fates Warning tune!

Comment

I played in a band called Fata Morgana
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well, this guy is the guitarist from Morgana Lefay. I have talked to him on the phone... he seems really nice, but still has not paid....

D

Comment

Originally posted by diego_inc View Post
                    Well, this guy is the guitarist from Morgana Lefay. I have talked to him on the phone... he seems really nice, but still has not paid....

D

No Shit!??!!

AWESOME band..one of my faves..and he's a great player..too bad he's a deadbeat..that sucks!!

I have every Lefay/Morgana Lefay album out..and they have quite a bit..12 to be exact!!

That's too bad..hopefully he'll come thru..

Comment

Working...
                    X