Shawn!! A+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn!! A+

Very easy to deal with, and a lightning fast payment.

THANKS!!!

I have had a couple deals with Shawn in the past. Always a pleasure to deal with

Comment

I've done several deals and had many conversations with Shawn. He's a good dude for a drummer
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        I've done several deals and had many conversations with Shawn. He's a good dude for a drummer
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

The trem must have taken the scenic route(lost) but Shawn was a cool dude, didn't bitch and is now happy. Thanks again for an easy transaction.

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
            :ROTF: Where can I get one of those shirts?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              :ROTF: Where can I get one of those shirts?
              Ask Donny - I'm sure he'd hook you up :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

- Newc

Comment

:ROTF:
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Ask him when he gets out of the mental asylum and off the drugs and alcohol and stops attacking newbies as well as long-time members for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Ask him when he gets out of the mental asylum and off the drugs and alcohol and stops attacking newbies as well as long-time members for no reason.
                    actually, i hung out with him for a couple days last weekend. i can assure yout that you have no idea what you are talking about. he's a very cool and level headed dude.

- Newc

Comment

You apparently didn't see the shitstorm he pulled here on Oct. 29th (his 5150 thread) by going off on another member for no reason. He was making no sense whatsoever and just acting crazy. Lots of other members here saw the thread (and the other thread he made) before it was pulled, ask around. And I'm not the one who deleted the threads, but yet he felt the need to go off on me, too.

Comment

i'm not gonna ask around - that just results in partial stories, no proper context, etc. it doesn't matter who deleted the thread. the fact that it was deleted at all is the problem. if threads weren't pulled here all the time then there wouldn't be so many mysteries. i never have understood the whole deal with removing threads - censorship is just lame.

- Newc

Comment

Well, pretend you're Donnie and make death threats and all kinds of other insults to members for no apparent reason... gee, why did that thread get deleted?? Just because he's terminally ill and may be at the end of his rope, doesn't mean he can just lash out and disrupt the board. I feel bad for the kid.

Comment

Working...
                          X