Another one for Quantum Rider!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one for Quantum Rider!!

Yup, that's right. My first official JCF transaction! And my first Charvel too. All well facilitated by Quantum Rider. Great guy to deal with, great packaging, and it got here pretty damn fast too! Thanks, QR!

Ed, thank YOU for the smooth transaction.

I'm glad that the guitar got to you safely, and that you're digging the Evo's. It would have been in your hands one day earlier had you been home when they delivered it, too.

Here's to days spent shredding away on your new axe
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Thanks for the free book! :P

Comment

I bought that and a whole bunch of other books for a quarter each at the public library when they were getting rid of duplicate/damaged books.

The book is thicker than my dictionary! I managed to finish it in a month or so by reading it during my commute by train, but I believe that it served a much better purpose as I put it to use in the package
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I peeled the silver space-tape off the edges - I might give it a go sometime! Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
            I peeled the silver space-tape off the edges
            Don't they have duct tape in New Zealand?

It's what the bad guys tie up hostages with in all of the movies...

Comment

Working...
            X