No announcement yet.

Rant! Flippers Suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind words. I had no problem at all. I was doing my thing not bothering anyone. I will now continue more of the same.

Comment

Rock Fight! Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind View Post
        Aw, man. I clicked on this thread because I thought it said " Rant! Slippers Fuck!"

ROTFL!!!

Comment

I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all who've posted in this thread. I now know who are soft touches and those likely to give shit away for free.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Listen, when you sell something....its not yours anymore. Whatever the buyer does is his/her business. I myself have bought guitars from the clasifieds, played them for a while and when I wanted something else, put them up for sale again. No biggie I have both gained and lost money on deals here and on ebay. I do it for fun not for a living and I dont really see anything wrong with it.

Comment

[quote=micha;818843]I thought you talked about these guys;

dem suck indeed...

... oh frak. i forgot i'm half-german. i wondered why no-one liked my mp3 submission...
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all who've posted in this thread. I now know who are soft touches and those likely to give shit away for free.
                +1

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I neglected to post the ultimate proof of Pat's bullshit accusation against me. Here's the item at auction where I bought it {the neck}. This is the item the liar says I bought off the JCF classifieds then flipped...To be clear...He's full of shit and this proves it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230034070004
                  Last edited by Mr Graphic; 12-09-2006, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Bump to out a troublemaking liar. Actually trying to drum up sympathy with his "rant" based on BS aimed at anyone dumb enough to believe him. Take notice how he's nowhere to be found when I proved he's an absolute liar. Again, here's the link to the auction I bought the neck from, the exact neck txcharvel proclaimed I got in a "bro" deal off the JCF classified's then flipped for a profit. Maybe he thought this was the LMF {Lying Mother Fuckers}, not the JCF. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230034070004
                    Last edited by Mr Graphic; 12-16-2006, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic View Post
                      Take notice how he's nowhere to be found when I proved he's an absolute liar.
                      I noticed. One post, no rebuttal, apology or anything. Sheesh.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm not looking to make trouble... and I think I'm doing my best trying to keep out of all disagreements on this board. Sure, I'm not absolutely sober right now, but I'm not wasted.

Why even bring this shit up? I don't know the story from the beginning, but I don't see the need for this to be "discussed", since there doesn't seem to be a "truly valid" reason for it...

And I'm not going to take any shit for this, like "don't put your nose where it doesn't belong"... If anyone feels that way, don't fukkin post on the forum for everyone to read!

No disrespect intended with this post... but Internet fights never lead to anything IMO...

Anders
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                          I'm not looking to make trouble... and I think I'm doing my best trying to keep out of all disagreements on this board. Sure, I'm not absolutely sober right now, but I'm not wasted.

Why even bring this shit up? I don't know the story from the beginning, but I don't see the need for this to be "discussed", since there doesn't seem to be a "truly valid" reason for it...

And I'm not going to take any shit for this, like "don't put your nose where it doesn't belong"... If anyone feels that way, don't fukkin post on the forum for everyone to read!

No disrespect intended with this post... but Internet fights never lead to anything IMO...

Anders
                          You speak of the person who started this thread right? He's the one who started it and was wrong ta boot! Mr Graphic is about as cool as they come and has the right to defend himself....and good for you for having a few tonight...I am right there with ya

Comment

Wow, it's amazing what can happen to a thread when you don't visit it for a while. I originally posted this in the "other" section. I didn't call anyone out or name any names. Evidently, the admins moved this to the feedback section at some point.

I was honestly just checking to see if I'm the only who felt this way. I may not be the only one, but I'm certainly in the minority. I didn't name any names, Mr Graphic felt the need to jump in and cause a shit storm. I guess because he needed and likes the attention. I'm not out to prove anything to anyone, what would be the point? IMHO opinion, Mr Graphic is an ass. Simple as that. It's my opinion, take it or leave it. I think he pretty much proved that in this thread.

Doug, you did not prove I'm a liar and I never made any accusations against you. I never even mentioned your name. I certainly think you're an insecure asshole, but I'm only saying this in the open since you ran all over this thread calling me a liar. You my friend need to get a life.

I've never even met you before, but I bet you're short.

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                              Sure, I'm not absolutely sober right now, but I'm not wasted.
                              *I'm wasted*!

2 martinis & 2 Chivas & Cokes! Wheeeeeeeeee!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You are a troublemaker and a liar, plain and simple. I exposed your BS for all to see. Your "Rant" post was directly related to the unsolicited PM you {yes you!} sent me hours before your "rant" post, calling me out because you claimed I flipped a "bro" deal. I need to get a life?! You PM'd me A-Hole! So, you PM me whining like a little bitch that I flipped a JCF "bro" deal, telling me I was lower than the low, then a few minutes later you post your "Rant", a 100% pack of lies. So, do you really think I'm going to sit by and watch you garner un-deserved sympathy like a little fucking needy crybaby without speaking up? FUCK NO! Your outed boy, and anyone that can't see that must be as disconnected to reality as you are. I've exposed your tattletale bullshit so fuck off already and apologize like a real man would. Oh yeah, as far as guessing I'm short? I'm 6' 1"/190, but even if I was 4' tall, I could spot your lying ass from a mile away:ROTF:.
                                Last edited by Mr Graphic; 12-17-2006, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X