No announcement yet.

Rant! Flippers Suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, this is the bottom line... txcharvel posts this..."I recently saw where someone attempted to flip a recent classifed purchase. Were not talking a lot of money, but it was a blatant attempt to flip. He pulled the post when I called him on it"...O.K., the item he's referring to was my Jackson neck. First lie is that I "attempted to flip a classified purchase". I bought it on ebay, NOT the JCF classifieds. I posted the link above several times to the ebay auction I purchased it from. Yet this bozo continues to stand by his claim that I flipped a JCF classifieds purchase. He then tries to take credit for me pulling the post, like he's some JCF watchdog or something, claiming I "pulled the post when he called me on it". Fact is little buddy...a JCF member bought it, that's why I deleted {not pulled} the post. So, what we end up with is txcharvel is a lying fuck, stirring up shit with me for no apparent reason. End of story...
    Last edited by Mr Graphic; 12-17-2006, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txcharvel View Post
      I recently saw where someone attempted to flip a recent classifed purchase. Were not talking a lot of money, but it was a blatant attempt to flip. He pulled the post when I called him on it.
      txcharvel, from your mouth, who was it? No point in posting this, if you don't tell us who he is.

(Yes, I have read the whole thread).
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

When you sell it to me, it's mine. If I sell it tomorrow for more, yay me!

Unless I used some sob story to compel you to sell it to me at a sweetheart price JUST so I could turn it, you have no gripe. But if you put it up at a great price and I snagged it, it's mine. If my car needs work next week and I have to sell it, and get a better price, well you still got the price you wanted, and so did I. That's all there is to it.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txcharvel View Post
          I've never even met you before, but I bet you're short.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
            I don't know if I agree with you in "no true bro's left" there Shawnie.. There's one guy I think generally cares about some other people on this board..
            And that guy is Bill. Say what you will, but for not caring he spends a LOT of time trying to make you feel better if something's wrong!
            Wow..I don't know why I checked this place..I rarely do..

But that was nice..thanks man..

Timmy here's a hug, ya bastid!..

I bought my first Jackson 7 string, the only deal I ever made here from Broseph Chris "FirebirdV"..I love it, it's beautiful and he really gave me a GREAT deal.

He could have easily sold it for more but he knew I wanted it, and he's a good dude..a "bro"

E, Jimmy, Tommy, Rich, Dave have sent me things , just thinking of me..they are my bros too. I don't forget that stuff..

Bill Z Bro
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW..I just got my Christmas card from Emmy and family..

Also, it was Rich that pointed me in Chris' direction when he knew I was looking for a 7 string..

Deals and bullshit aside..there is alot of looking out for one another, friendship, support and brotherhood going on right here on the JCF!!!

I certainly made friends I can rely on and they know they have me..

THAT is what brings alot of great people together here..and not "deals"..!!

In fact I try to avoid "deals" with "bros" as much as possible..because I learned that money and frienship is not a good mix. Unless a certain trust has been established and confirmed..

Bill Z

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                ... oh frak. i forgot i'm half-german. i wondered why no-one liked my mp3 submission...
                hey, you don't want me to turn that phrase around, do ya?
                now come on, say something nice to me!!
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

sweet William, i thank you for including me on your list pal.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

oh yeah, if anyone wants a jelly donut with the jelly sucked out of it, they're ready.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      oh yeah, if anyone wants a jelly donut with the jelly sucked out of it, they're ready.
                      Yummy! Less filling, but still tastes great!!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        Bill would be ALL OVER that one
                        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                          Bill would be ALL OVER that one

Fat chicks go nuts for Donuts..I like to stack about four glazed ones on my pud and let 'em have at it!!

It's a beautiful thii..ok ..there goes the pop out my nose..it burns.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Fat chicks go nuts for Donuts..I like to stack about four glazed ones on my pud and let 'em have at it!!

It's a beautiful thii..ok ..there goes the pop out my nose..it burns.

Fat "TOOTHLESS" chicks right ?

Comment

Matt, I don't think teeth have ever been a deal breaker for Bill. Remember the wooden leg chick?
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                                Matt, I don't think teeth have ever been a deal breaker for Bill. Remember the wooden leg chick?

She gave me ringworm too..I was young...I was high..

I didn't know she has a wooden leg, until..it was much too late..:ROTF:

Man I finished quick too, spooged on that leg and ran out the house..

Comment

Working...
                                X