No announcement yet.

Rant! Flippers Suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was that a sealer you shot on the leg for protection against all the elements?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      was that a sealer you shot on the leg for protection against all the elements?
      It was terrible Tommy..I mean it was one of my all time lows..but you know me..I can't keep a secret..

Man, that she-beast was a wreck..but she hooked and reeled me in somehow..it was terrible..but I felt "obligated"..

So. I closed my eyes and found a happy place, finished my biz and got the fuck outta there..and hit the ground runnin'.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that's pulitzer prize winning material dude. you did hit the ground runnin' cuz "you got some leg that night for sure, tell us how you spewed, hoo hoo hoo, C'mon Bill give us a break, one break comin up!!!! Lame!! This leg don't feel the same, not sane, and you hit the ground runnin"
        Sorry lost my head.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have been on guitar BBs for a few years. I can say hands down, that I have met some of the coolest peope on this board. George sent off a vintage brass trem to BigHead and asked me to send the money order on my day off. Matt, (Newc), has offered and done many nice things off the board. Budman is always a gent to all. Mark, mm2002, gave me just what I was looking for and it was a well worn vintage brassd knob that he had been saving for himself. Fretburner sent me something else which was impossible to source.

This offset, bullseye strathead replica is in the mail to me as I write and would not have been possible without the kind assistance of the good people here.

So, welcome to our 'OOL'. There is no 'P' in it. Please try and keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
            X