Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garrett Park Guitars, major thumbs down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrett Park Guitars, major thumbs down.

Be careful dealing with this guys.
    I just went through purgatory dealing with them.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Care to elaborate, and are they JCFers?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich, they're a high-end dealer (PRS, Taylor) in Maryland

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No they are not JCFers. I just wanted to warn someone that had any ideas in dealing with them, stay away!!

It is a long story and one that still does not have a happy ending (to me) since I don't have my money back. Just yet.
        Very slow, excruciating ordeal. Damn, if I only knew....
        Those interested PM me and I will fill you in as I don't want to bore the rest of humanity.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Rich, they're a high-end dealer (PRS, Taylor) in Maryland
          I was just discussing this with Jose. I know the shop and the owner (we're not friends). It is a high end shop but the inventory is pretty sparse. And the owner usually will not budge off his extremely high prices. I was actually shocked to see this dealer mentioned on the board. I'm really shocked the guy is still in business. Unfortunately, his is the only guitar shop directly in the Annapolis area which is a very high dollar place to live. I'm sure thats how he stays afloat.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
          X