A Big thanks and many props to: Len

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big thanks and many props to: Len

i initially posted this because i wanted to thank len for dealing with me.

at first and through most of the deal, he was accommodating and had good communication.

however, once the deal was done and he had gotten his merchandise and was quite pleased with the guitar and deal, he now comes back and is saying that his guitar has "serious issues" and problems, specifically stating middle pick-up issues.

please note, that i've inspected this guitar many times as have many people and friends, have performed with it many times live onstage in my short tenure with it, most recently as of January 18th in front of my entire campus community, faculty and staff.

Everything on the guitar was perfectly fine in my care. Sounded awesome, looked awesome, played awesome. i've had many people come and comment and compliment the guitar many times.

How a middle pickup problem and a volley of "issues" occur within a week and a half or so, period, i am not sure nor did i ever experience such a thing within my ownership.

But those of you who've dealt with me before, i know i've done my best for you guys, and hope i treated you guys with my complete honesty, respect, courtesy, and treated you well.

i have Never nor do i Ever wish to have anyone "fucked over", and i have Never "fucked" anyone over.

this incident definitely throws me for a huge loop and total surprise, and hope it comes to a good conclusion as i have no clue why these things are coming up.

I'm sorry these things are being said; i thought we had a cool deal done. apparently not.

i just wanted to say that, i don't want a shit-storm or a fight, i just wanted to clarify a bit and speak for myself. i did Not, repeat did Not fuck anyone over.

i'm sorry that len's still unsatisfied; i met all the requirements and agreements for this deal, and can't sacrifice any more of my time, money, or efforts to please him past our agreed deal and expectancy.

thanks for reading and i hope all is well with you guys,

kory
    Last edited by Seventh Avenged; 01-28-2007, 08:32 PM. Reason: clarification.

that was before i reallly checked it out...........midddle pick up does not work .........had to clean controls ......this was a bad deal for me
    Last edited by len; 01-28-2007, 05:00 PM.
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I have delt with len and he is ok in my book
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

the pc1 has serious isssues....... i got fucked on this deal\would not deal with Seventh Avenged ever again

Comment

Kory .....you are a nice guy.......but i would be allot happpier with the midle pup working as an electronic teh..........i am sure iwlll get it working.......but its not a good deal considering i sent you a mint les paul....and you left out a few details so to speak....................................
          Last edited by len; 01-28-2007, 11:17 PM.

Comment

thanks for the words, len.

like i said, i don't want this to be a big fight, i'll reiterate my point again, and be done with this thing.

like i said before, the electronics were Working Just Fine in my care. how it ended up suddenly Not working in the past few days is Beyond me. you were very satisfied when it came in. All of the electronics, Including Middle pickup were working just fine when i had it shipped out.

as an electronics tech as you are, im sure you should have no problem sorting out the problem that Was Not a problem when I had it.

as for the "few details" i left out, like i Said Before, i said and included everything i thought was an issue. like i said before, Again, i found it to be an excellent guitar, with very little "issues", those issues that i found i told you about and included pics.

as for a deal, i sent you all the pics you wanted and needed, gave you all the information you wanted via e-mail and telephone, and sent at least 36 pictures of the guitar.

and i paid you additional cash in addition to the guitar, as agreed, for the guitar you were selling "CHEAP", as you said in the ad.

again, i'm sorry you feel the way you do but there's nothing more i can do, and i hope you get the mystery pickup working again, and hope all goes well.

Again, i wish you and your family well and take care,

Kory
            Last edited by Seventh Avenged; 01-29-2007, 03:15 AM.

Comment

korry.......you are are geat kid .......i wil lfix this but iam am iirrated as hell
              Last edited by len; 01-29-2007, 05:00 AM.

Comment

I'd like to thank Len for a nice transaction. I just recieved an OFR I bought from him. He was swift in shipping it out, and I can't find any issues with the trem.

I thought I'd use this thread instead of making a new one. Thanks again bro!

Comment

sunbane ...thanks for the kind words ...

Comment

Working...
                  X