No announcement yet.

Quakka = 1 hateful dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say take such people out of the forum. I stopped posting on the UG forums because the mods there have no control (or act like it) over slander and crappy posts that just should not be there. Ban him! There are too many good people out there and not enough time to waste on the few that are bad.
    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      All I know is, this clash is not very cool on so many levels.
      +1

All of this crap is splitting an already small community.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I vote: . I love being a member of this board. If I want ainmosity, I'll go to work where I get PAID for taking shit.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Dave didn't post anything about the issue here.
          Banning him based on comments made on another forum is a bit absurd. Childish actually.
          Had he come here and started going off... well, that's an entirely different matter.

Life goes on and this ranks extremely low on the importance scale of shit that happens in life.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Banning him based on comments made on another forum is a bit absurd. Childish actually.
            you are what you are! Doesn't matter which forum you are in...
            Sam

Comment

Had he come here and started going off... well, that's an entirely different matter.

Life goes on and this ranks extremely low on the importance scale of shit that happens in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                +1

All of this crap is splitting an already small community.
                What's worse is it's not about guitars anymore. I'm reading a Dan Brown book about "Matter" and "Antimatter". Seems apropos. (sp) Here's my take on things; It's mind over matter. I don't mind and it don't matter.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I think its time for new MODS.. If they cant handle the crap maybe they should let some new meat take over so they can be free to just post without being trashed. Im sure there are plenty of people here who wouldnt mind being a MOD for a little while. It is the internet and its not like its real life ya know........

Comment

If the guy is gonna slate Mayday across his own site, then MD would be right to beat him with his own weapon. Having said that, I agree that it's not always necessary to stoop down to someone else's level. Sorry, I just love that smilie!
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

If it makes any difference, Dave's stepped down as an admin over there.
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

He threatened Kevin in PM on THIS board. If he were banned I imagine it'd be for making that threat.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Please note that trash talking and threats are 2 different things. Yes,this is the internet and yes most of the time it is not real life. However, if you watch the news, you should know that there are people out there who just aren't right and possibly do not know the boundaries of real life. After reading some of the correspondence of this issue, it begins to make you wonder.

Saying that Kev can't handle being an admin that new mods should be put place is outright ignorant and irresponsible. Because you may choose to ignore a threat does not make you any more capable of handling anything, it only leaves yourself and others vulnerable. To me, that would be less fit to mod than someone merely posting for others to be beware.

Comment

Hmm.. something must be up with Dave personally because he has always been a pretty cool guy.

Comment

the one place where i think is peaceful in this fucked up world and shit hits the fan even here. if he was planning on selling the guitar for 1000+ would it have killed him to upload some pictures. kevin you have my full support, do what you have to, to control this bull shit.
                              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                                Hmm.. something must be up with Dave personally because he has always been a pretty cool guy.
                                Well, I have experienced some cranky moments from him; nothing like Kevin reports, but we had a difference of opinion before and he followed me around the board for a week being a dick because of it. But then he got over it and we got along okay after that.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X