Quakka = 1 hateful dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, really! :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So are you working on a speech?

That gives me an idea. We should have a JCF awards show.

"...and the nominees for worst speller are..."

"...and eyed lyk too thank Ronn four tha supourt and ensporation..."

Maybe that's not a good idea, I'd probably get an award for biggest asshole or something. Not that I don't deserve it, I just don't have any more room on the "biggest asshole award" shelf in the den.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I knew we forgot to do something...
        Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Yeah, fuck me! :ROTF: Two more months and I'll have been an admin for a year. Let's party.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
          I normally stay out of things like this, but to post a link to a competitor site is never a good idea and in my opinion, Kevin's response was completely in line. This would be similar to a customer hanging a "gear for sale" sign on my bulletin board here in the shop (which happens believe it or not). My response would be simple... remove the for sale ad and place it in the trash.

I certainly wouldn't want to read about someone slamming me in public like what Kevin posted, I don't think anyone else would either.

I can also understand Kevin's concern about being threatened. As you can imagine, I occasionally have a "run in" with an angry customer. For that very reason I keep my personal information as private as possible.

As for the mods, you've got my full support. I happen to think you guys do a hell of a good job, especially considering all the shit you have to put up with.

This board kicks ass and I applaud your efforts.
          100%
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            A year? Geez. That's got to be the longest practical joke on the JCF.
            Good one!

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            That gives me an idea. We should have a JCF awards show.

"...and the nominees for worst speller are..."

"...and eyed lyk too thank Ronn four tha supourt and ensporation..."

Maybe that's not a good idea, I'd probably get an award for biggest asshole or something. Not that I don't deserve it, I just don't have any more room on the "biggest asshole award" shelf in the den.
            I think I've maintained my position as Chief Threadkiller. Y'all can stop posting now...
            Hail yesterday

Comment

BIG RED
              "POOP"

Comment

I know I said that woud be my last post here so I'll apologize in advance for breaking my own word but Ijust have to get this out ....

Fuck Tim ...
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  BIG RED
                  Bump.
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Yeah, fuck me! :ROTF: Two more months and I'll have been an admin for a year. Let's party.
                    Has it really been that long already????? Damn Joe! We do need to have a party.

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                    I know I said that woud be my last post here so I'll apologize in advance for breaking my own word but Ijust have to get this out ....

Fuck Tim ...
                    All this Fuck Toejam, fuck Tim stuff......I think you guys might have a problem because that's just gross.....

I say fuck her!!!!

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Say what you want but Bridget can sure do her thing !!!

I'd hit it...couple of times...
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
                        Say what you want but Bridget can sure do her thing !!!

I'd hit it...couple of times...
                        Short girls always make my dick look bigger. God I love that.
                        Strat God Music
                        http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

I'll take on Bridget The Midget!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

She's a dwarf not a midget. But, there's not a whole lot that rhymes with "Dwarf" Just watch the Wiz of OZ. The midgets are the ones with the small heads. And, I trully mean no offense.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Oh my jeebus, the things I run across because of this site...

Edit: NSFW
                              This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                                Short girls always make my dick look bigger. God I love that.

That's just plain WRONG! :ROTF:
                                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X