No announcement yet.

Quakka = 1 hateful dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both of y'all need to calm the fuck down. Actually, I think everybody needs to calm the fuck down. Here, check this out and breathe a bit:

Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

• I had to check the emails. It was two weeks before refund was issued. I stand corrected. Auction ended 11/18, I paid 200.00 on the 19th out of 548.88 + whatever shipping was. On the 24th I got an email/note regarding payment due in 7 days and that the 25th was the due date.
      On 11/28, I was given a NPB, which I did not receive right away as I away from answering mail.
      Payment was refunded 11/29
      As soon as I found out I called.

Alright Rich, I was in the wrong on this. Apologies. I still am somewhat sore about it even tho it is three years old due to the circumstances.
      I may bitch about it from time to time.. thats me. I admit I stand in the wrong on the whole thing.
      Do me a small honor, and not toss salt in the wound.

Comment

• Dudes..C'mon..your both good people..

Take a breathe, step away from the computer and just drop it..

Seriously..C'mon you both have very good values and morals that are geniune..unlike myself..

Take my advice..shake hands and move on..

There is SO much more things to be angry about..believe me. Count your blessings..one of those "blessings" is each other on this forum..I think.

Tom , I think your a good dude and I respect you, and this is for valid reasons..

Rich, you are a good friend of mine..also for valid reasons.

Bill
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Tom, your apology is accepted. It's a sore point to me too because the first buyer jacked me around, then I relisted it, talked to you about it while the second auction was up, explained that I was in a bind because the first dude jacked me around. so you knew all that before you decided to jack me around yourself. I sort of expected more from a JCFer who beat the Christian drum so frequently.

So it's an old salty wound for me as well. When I see you post about it as though you were a victim, well it may be petty of me but I'm going to post my side as well. I respect that you admit that you were wrong about your recollection. You can imagine why my recollection is pretty clear. I was watching my pill count dwindle as you let the pay date pass without so much as an email. I didn't want to have another stroke while waiting for you.

Anyway, no need to beat this horse any further, it died in late 2004...
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Cool ..it's no joy to watch two good dudes, who I truly respect...go at it.

If one of you guys was a certified asshole..that's a different story..but this is not the case..IMO!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Cool ..it's no joy to watch two good dudes, who I truly respect...go at it.

If one of you guys was a certified asshole..that's a different story..but this is not the case..IMO!
              Yeah, I never had a problem with Tom before or after that. I realize it's not his problem that I'm sick.

One person I should mention is Diablomozart, who sold me that beautiful guitar in the first place for a very nice price. I offered it back to him first at the same price I'd paid, and he replied "You can get more for it, and you need the money. My wife and I want you to sell it for the best price you can".

That was awesome of him, I know he'd have liked to get that guitar back but he thought of me instead. He is a great guy as well as a great artist!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Big red rules....
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn View Post
                    Big red rules....

Hey, That's my penis pump..where'd you get that!

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post

That's me in the middle..you can't see me..but I'm with big red!!

Comment

• Is that a pic from Jonestown right before they drank their suicide "Kool-Aid"?
                        Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Comment

• flavor aid joe, flavor aid, now that you mention it........... i think i can make out jim jones in the left......
                              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Big red rules....
                                Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                Hey, That's my penis pump..where'd you get that!
                                so how's that working out for you?
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X