Tommy, the Atomic Charvel Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy, the Atomic Charvel Guy

Dude, UPS came today and I wanna send big huge megathanks for your help with the PC hardware.

Atomic Tommy is absolutely a true class act through and through. Dude has helped me many times over the years and I just can't say enough about how totally awesome a guy this fruit bat bro of mine is.

Tommy, you absolutely rock. Mega thanks!

tommy would give you the beach rag off his back, and the stabbed yankees hat off of his head. he's got a heart as big as black crowes beach.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

He is the coolest guy I've never met, But he is a Yankees fan though
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

T is tops.

Comment

wow, this is better than anything. Thanks to all of you who have always been there for me, no matter what time of day or night it may have been.
          Thanks again, it was really nothing big Johnny, but glad it all works and you're right up the road donny, skateboard down the coast and i'll handle it from there. Wait until June though, that's the start of the best time of the year here. If I ever win the lottery, and i did get 5 out of 6 once (the worst day of my life) i will be flying about 100 ofmy closest friends out here to take over the whole town and move south from town to town, sacking each one as we pass through.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Agreed,

Tommy has sent me several items over the years out of the goodness of his heart. He's a top notch Badmin.. Still using the Mayday Mug
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

yep, he's a good dude He's offered to help me out a couple of times and even though I never took him up on it, I always appreciated his graciousness -

Still using the Mayday Mug
              that's because you're so full of yourself and you love seeing your name on everything- I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have it on a tremolo somewhere
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                Agreed,

Tommy has sent me several items over the years out of the goodness of his heart. He's a top notch Badmin.. Still using the Mayday Mug
                what exactly is a Badmin, never met or talk to tommy, but he looks like a stand up guy from joe's pic.
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Tommy's the real deal, he's keeping the spirit of 1986 alive and has a heart of gold! He's the most lovable kookbat on this board, and there are many awesome people here so that means a lot in my book! Tommy never has a bad vibe for anybody and that's a rare and awesome gift.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Um ..I have it engraved under my hardtails!

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                    yep, he's a good dude He's offered to help me out a couple of times and even though I never took him up on it, I always appreciated his graciousness -

that's because you're so full of yourself and you love seeing your name on everything- I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have it on a tremolo somewhere
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                      Um ..I have it engraved under my hardtails!
                      I knew that you big dope!
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X