Props to the New J/C Management Team and Matt's Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to the New J/C Management Team and Matt's Music

You guys may remember me posting a while back about having issues with a custom shop guitar. Some folks here have even sent me notes asking about the situation. Without going into nauseating detail, let's just say that it involved a guitar arriving with blems and the subsequent poor customer service experience where it was not addressed as promised.

Also, as you may already know, there's a new team managing things at the J/C custom shop. Well, the second time around, the new guys got involved. And I'm happy to say that they really stepped up to address the situation for me. And did so big time.

In resolving this with the new team, I've gotten a little bit of insight into how they really do care about getting things right in the J/C custom shop. Hopefully they'll be given the right environment, resources, resolve - or whatever it may take - to improve things. And, even if so, IMHO it might take some time for that to happen more consistently, anyway. So, while we may still see the occassional misaligned PU or whatever in coming months, hopefully that will happen less and less with time, as they work to make the custom shop better and better.

I'm very confident that these guys want to do things right, and are trying hard to do so. I'm also cautiously optimistic that, with time, it will really get done. And I know firsthand that they've gone out of their way to get things right for the customer.

Special thanks go out to Chris Fleming and Brian McD at the J/C custom shop. And, as always, thanks to Matt for continued great service. You guys all rock.

Good to hear, gotta keep hoping they will fix things.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      Special thanks go out to Chris Fleming and Brian McD at the J/C custom shop.
      Hey I'm curious...is that Fender CS "Masterbuilder" Chris Fleming? Sounds like he gets involved with J/C issues now as well?

Comment

Yep, same guy. IMHO, a good sign that a Masterbuilder was put in charge there.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          Yep, same guy. IMHO, a good sign that a Masterbuilder was put in charge there.
          agreed, thanks for the input, Pat, only time will tell but it sounds reassuring-
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice to get some good news for a change - I'll wait and see what happens / goes wrong with my order #4 before I believe it though....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

uh oh...my credit cards a callin'...
              Hear the universe scream
              Bleeding from black holes
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Pat. Unfortunate as the situation was, I'm glad to see a bad situation resolved in a positive way. I only wish the new guys would have taken control sooner.
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                X