UPS Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS Sucks!

Not exactly an original statement, but I'm really disappointed with my recent situation with UPS. I had my Custom Shop guitar shipped "Next Day Air" yesterday. It's the first time I've had a guitar shipped overnight. Well, the guitar is somewhere in Houston, but won't get any tracking till Monday. It was supposed to be here by 3 PM today, Friday.

I had my buddy at the UPS Store make some phone calls inside UPS. Apparently, they had a big blowout (man made errors) and quite a few packages were routed incorrectly. I don't know how many but they had some big problems with one of their Hubs.

A real bummer. I wanted it for the weekend..... but I guess there are worse things that can happen. Grrrrr!

So, if anybody was expecting something today, this may explain some of it.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Sorry to hear about that. It always sucks when you don't get your package on time but even more when you paid for "Next Day"

I bought a pedal board from a company out of New York. It was before the internet days. I paid for next day and two days had passed, so I called the company. They told the item wasn't instock and they had to order it. I had them refund my money right there and then.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Make sure you get a refund of the difference between the shipping you paid for and the shipping you got.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't want to add to your misery 'cause I've been there.
        But you will be lucky to get it in one piece. Those guys are animals, knuckle dragging large forehead beasts.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

air mail = thrown from one truck to another, than at your door sorry, but that's what those assholes do.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Make sure you get a refund of the difference between the shipping you paid for and the shipping you got.
            Tell them you want the shipping free for the aggravation they put you through. This happened to me once and they refunded the whole amount with no hassle.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
              I don't want to add to your misery 'cause I've been there.
              But you will be lucky to get it in one piece. Those guys are animals, knuckle dragging large forehead beasts.
              Yeah word has it, a bunch of disgruntled employees left and they are doing commercials now for some insurance company.
              Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

I don't have the guitar yet, however it is in a UPS distribution center 18 miles away from me. Bastids don't answer the phone! I talked to the music store and they have already refunded the shipping. These guy's are known for their most excellent service. The store said, they can't get through till Monday anyway. They will deal with UPS next week.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                  Yeah word has it, a bunch of disgruntled employees left and they are doing commercials now for some insurance company.
                  I would never use UPS after what I've read, plus I my brother worked there for a summer which gave me insight into how things are treated.

Comment

They're not the only couriors that suck ass. Shitty Link (or City Link Services) are crap too. Now people can understand why I prefer to avoid mail order.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ahhh fuck

UPS has my ESP Sv and Rocktron Midi mate. It should came yesterday but.... hope it will come tomorrow.
                      http://www.myspace.com/insidemycasket

Comment

Keep in mind also that "FRAGILE" means to toss under-handed.
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

--facing backwards
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                            That was awesome I've had problems with all the major couriers...I should just send everything by mail and wait for cliff clavin to bring it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                              "Frah-Geee-Laaay
                              Must be French!"

Comment

Working...
                              X