No announcement yet.

Frets on the Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave's great to work with!! I got pickup rings and truss rod cover for my RR5..excellent work!

Comment

Dave has made me some awesome stuff over the last few years. His parts are all top notch. Besides that, he is just a great guy all around.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

awww....shucks, you guys are unreal ...thanks so much for your kind words and I honestly mean that. I'm so glad to be able to help out when I can and it's great people like you that make this all worthwhile....
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Big props to Dave!!! Just got some anodized aluminum cover plates and EMG pickup rings from him for my Charvel and everything fit perfect! Totally gave the guitar a custom shop look. Total professional to deal with. Thanks big time Dave!

Comment

Dave is excellent - fast and everything fits to a T!!!!

Comment

I've got a small pile-o-parts coming from him for my Model 5.
              He's the only one I know that carries/makes them over sized pickup rings and replacement JT-6 posts that are Floyd friendly.

And he's fast too!
              Thx Dave!
              -Rick

Comment

I got my parts from Dave today.
                The parts are a work of art. Great craftsmanship.
                The replacement JT-6 posts are awesome. The pair must weigh damn near 1/4 pound!
                SOLID construction.

Thanks again Dave!
                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                X