No announcement yet.

Fraudulent Seller Alert. Beware!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said. Both of you. I had up for auction "Correct" 90 degree tuners for the early Charvels. I could have said they came off of a Charvel and the buyer would not have known the difference. But, they didn't. I stated that they came off of a same era guitar. I could have gotten much higher bids if I just said "Correct Charvel tuners". But, I don't work that way. Some people do. And that is why I will NEVER spend big bucks, as in thousands of dollars, buying on the Net.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

charvel

chris
      no argument, I gave a hasty incomplete job of describing the flame top...
      you had pics which do show all though.
      I honestly didnt try to pull something over on you
      it's charvel.

I offered to take it back before ,during and after the transaction..
      however, you decided to keep it .

the zeb is what it is, you knowingly bought a piece with an openly c/j emp tied questionable past.
      same offer stood on taking it back.
      which I have already done ,and you were
      fully compensated plus.

no side stepping here, I havent been hiding from you.
      you've had your say privately and publicly.
      I absolutely respect that, and have tried to make you happy,honestly believing that that had been accomplished a month ago.

if you wish/need to speak w/me further, you do have my number.

Comment

Fett! I freakin LOVE YOU MAN!!! Way to go dude! Thats what makes guys like you a CLASS ACT!

Thats what its all about TRUTH AND DISCLOSURE FROM THE BEGINNING!

Forget all the "I'm saving this email and that email for my offer for this that and the other" JUST STEP UP RIGHT!

Comment

Well, I guess I have one fan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Charvel View Post
            Amen Chris! The issue is NOT the "trying to make it right", The issue is that the seller went INTO THE DEAL knowingly deceptive. And THEN tries to make it right. Hopeing your or me or the next guys are IDIOTS and would never find out. HECK at least you had a chance a year later! I never even got an offer!

My deal was so fraudulent that the seller knew he COULD NEVER SELL HIS GUITAR I SPOTTED ON EBAY, If he had DISCLOSED THE TRUTH SO HE JUMPED ON THE first IDIOT that would trade him, That happend to me. He sends me pix using Stock Photos Which would not disclose THE TRUTH. (I have all the pix still) None are close up as the truth would be revealed and I would have dropped the deal like a plate of HOT CRAP!

You will always find these type of people PUTTING A SPIN on all the details....TO MUDDY THE WATER - the spin is not the issue IT IS THE ORIGINAL DEAL THAT WAS INITIATED KNOWINGLY IN FRAUD!

Guys can save all the emails, and any other BULLSH$T correspondance, But the FACT STILL REMAINS....YOU DONT DISCLOSE THE TRUTH FROM THE BEGINING, THEN YOU ARE A FRAUD, especially when THEY start saying "Oh Bro, I didnt even see that!"

Even if you TRY MAKE IT RIGHT and all the OTHER BULLSH$T, you still are showing your self with a LACK OF INTEGRITY, if you dont UP FRONT TELL THE WHOLE STORY!!!!

There are 2 People HERE on the BOARD that I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN!

Nuff Said to ALL THE FRIGGIN RIPPOFFS that would TRY to RIP OFF another JCF BROTHER!!!???? THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE OF US HERE ON THE FORUM!!!!

Show and TELL THE TRUTH IN THE BEGINNING,YOU'll BE BETTER OFF!
            Is this about the gmw in the other thread? I thought it was just 2 loose screws and all was fine? That thread ended all nicey nice. Were there other problems we didnt hear about?

Comment

Nevermind. That last post confused me.
              Last edited by fett; 08-27-2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

No FETT! Sadly it's another JCF MEMBER! Whom is lurking amongst us. By the way, with that hat, you now have NO fans....

Comment

I have a question. Why is not done better with PM's?

Comment

Looks like a song
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

PM's???? Then we all miss the point, hes trying to Wwwaaarrrnnnn US!

Comment

PM's???? Then we all miss the point, hes trying to Wwwaaarrrnnnn US!
                        And what were you trying to warn us about? All it was, was a loose screw for the locking nut that obviously the seller didn't know about, and you got all bent out of shape about it before you found and fixed the problem.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why are there 2 of these?
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Because John made a second thread. I'll merge them.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Chris, I respect your integrity...I always say "What Goes Around, comes around"....Dont worry he has a peice that he bought (NOT FROM ME) which he wasnt told about either which isn't original and still parades it as if it was.

There is a guy here on the BOARD who recently burned me and didnt tell me about MANY MANY PROBLEMS with a guitar that I bought from him and had to FIND OUT IN SHOCK!

He'll have his day when the same thing or worse will happen (TRUST ME ON THAT).

Your still pissed about the 2 loose screws? Man, get over it. That way you don't hijack others threads over trivial shit...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Thats why I questioned whether he was talking about that guitar. 2 loose screws doesnt equate to MANY MANY PROBLEMS. Were there other issues?

Comment

Working...
                                X