Wild West Guitars was great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild West Guitars was great!

I hope this is the right place to post feedback about stores, and not just JCF members....but I wanted to give some kudos to Bo at Wild West Guitars, who gave me a great deal on my new transparent red Soloist SL2H. Bo was able to match a price quote that I had gotten from a local store that had no transparent Soloists in stock, and had the guitar set-up free of charge by his in-store luthier (who allegedly used to tech for EVH in the '80's!). Before I pulled the trigger, Bo took a bunch of pictures of the guitar for me, and actually repeated this process two more times because I couldn't decide what finish I wanted (I know, I'm a PITA!). My guitar was packed carefully, and came on time, and as promised. Thanks Bo!

Wild West are cool guys. The only downside for me is that they are local, so I get hit with the 8.25% tax.

If you ever get a chance check out their store, it's more like a boutique, just nice gear everywhere with no one bugging you. Then they have a full size stage/lounge in the back. Pretty cool
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that you can take amp stacks and stuff into the stage area and really light them up at full volume....that's pretty sweet! I'll have to arrange a trip to LA at some point!

Comment

I bought a WR1 from them last year and they were great. Cool people and a really cool price. They rock .
        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
        X