Platinum membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
    about all you get is access to sell in the classifieds and access to a board that the peons cant access. The other stuff that was promised hasnt come to pass and probably wont.

Wow, so the work that AlexL (Eric) put into building the Generator AND the work that was/is put into this board isn't worth $20?

How many that are crying foul about the Generator that was promised to be available to Platinum Members actually bought it from Eric?

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Some of us would have bought from it directly from Eric instead but, with the platinum package promise, thought better of paying for the same thing twice. So Eric may be losing sales because of the sitch. If I were him, I might be cheesed off because of it.

Comment

What I will be interested to see is the renewal rate.

Most people will come due at the same time since there was an initial push at the start. Will be interesting to see how many re-up.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I would have no problem donating to the JCF, pro bono. It'd be a contribution to give back to a community that I've gained so much from. But that's not how the platinum membership was "sold" to us.

Unless and until the promised perks are delivered, I seriously doubt that I would renew. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
            That made me laugh my ass off.:ROTF::ROTF:
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I have no problem paying the $20 if... the rules that are in place are enforced. If religion is never mentioned we will never argue about it. People should also keep the FuKKing politics to themselves. I don't care to hear about someone hating blacks.

I have teh money and will more than likely donate to help with the cost

Comment

my understanding was that your memberships don't start ticking until the perks are in place
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                  I have no problem paying the $20 if... the rules that are in place are enforced. If religion is never mentioned we will never argue about it. People should also keep the FuKKing politics to themselves. I don't care to hear about someone hating blacks.

I have teh money and will more than likely donate to help with the cost
                  The rules are a little different in the Platinum Lounge. We are allowed to discuss some things that don't make it to the General Forums. That doesn't mean you can't get your ass in a world of shit if you step too far, but so far, that's been a minimal problem. Also, as ~K~ stated, I was under the impression that our paid memberships don't even go into affect until the "perks" are complete.
                  "POOP"

Comment

I've joined to but I was under the impression we got a free bannana hammock shaped like a soloist ???
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                      my understanding was that your memberships don't start ticking until the perks are in place
                      Really? Then you guys need to remove the "$20 for 1 year" part of the banner. Maybe more would sign up if they knew the subscription was for life. Which I assume it will be since really only a small part of the perks have come to fruition.
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Custom Shop Generator is up as of now

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                          Really? Then you guys need to remove the "$20 for 1 year" part of the banner. Maybe more would sign up if they knew the subscription was for life. Which I assume it will be since really only a small part of the perks have come to fruition.

Don't kill the messenger ...
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'm I the only one that still can't adjust the color of my sig-line since going platinum?
                            Stuck with white text, no formatting options turned on.

Then again, is it me doing something stupid?
                            LOL
                            dunno
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                              I'm I the only one that still can't adjust the color of my sig-line since going platinum?

LOL
                              dunno
                              Nope... we are all in the same boat. That's why I haven't changed my sig even though I have several necks ready to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post

LOL
                                dunno
                                That's odd. You can probably still type the tags directly.

like [ color=orange] for orange text.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X