Platinum membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum membership

I have searched for info about the Platinum membership, but could not find any info on the benefits of becoming a Platinum member...other than the obvious satisfaction of knowing you are supporting this great site!!

Anyone care to jump in here with some info??

about all you get is access to sell in the classifieds and access to a board that the peons cant access. The other stuff that was promised hasnt come to pass and probably wont.

Comment

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        You might want a few of these to go with that popcorn...
        It could get interesting.
        -Rick

Comment

AwwMaannnn...I didn't mean to stir anything up...It was an honest question...HONESTLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            +1.
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by creekster52 View Post
              AwwMaannnn...I didn't mean to stir anything up...It was an honest question...HONESTLY!!!
              You didnt stir anything up you asked a question and it was answered. You get to post in the private board and sell in the classifieds. I cant remember the other stuff that was promised but I do know the goods werent delivered. This is why I wont join the platinum club.

Comment

i have been thinking of going platinum

Comment

You get a larger PM box too.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yeah, other than the PM box I dont really see any benefit to it. Basically the site just needed some cash and I was willing to donate. Honestly, I didnt really expect all those perks to come to fruition, no matter how sincere the intention was. I was happy to donate a little cash to the JCF despite that because this is a cool place.

-Steve
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

I don't know about the others... but since going Titanium I have to beat chicks off me, my pud appears larger and more firm than ever and my ass seems tighter and more apple shaped. Or so I've been told.....
                      Well worth the money IMHO
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Hey, if you're beating those chick off... they're not chicks. A wise man once said, "Chicks with dicks ain't nothin' but guys with tits."
                        |My CSG gallery|
                        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                          Hey, if you're beating those chick off... they're not chicks. A wise man once said, "Chicks with dicks ain't nothin' but guys with tits."

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

You're a funny bastard Jose! :ROTF:

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                            I don't know about the others... but since going Titanium I have to beat chicks off me, my pud appears larger and more firm than ever and my ass seems tighter and more apple shaped. Or so I've been told.....
                            Well worth the money IMHO
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                              my ass seems tighter and more apple shaped.
                              I don't know about all that.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X