Axewielder Rocketh & Rolleth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axewielder Rocketh & Rolleth

I got a smokin' deal on a B.C. Rich from Axewielder.

Unlike his experience with this particular woodchopper... the parts came to me better than described by the seller.

He really treated me well on this deal... I'm not sure why.

Maybe to inject some good karma back into the guitar market?

Anyhow, I feel very lucky. The thing's got some real mojo.

I'll post some pics just as soon as I get real pickups in her... for now, it's a no-name White 16.5 Ohm humbucker only, but one hell of a blast to play.

Thanks again my brother.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

No problem, thanks for bailing me out on that project. Things would likely have gotten messy for me over at The Bay. You took a hell of a risk on it, because like I told you earlier, I never put it back together after the trem and neck repairs. It was a complete unknown as to how it would play. So, that was kind of "baked in" to the price, so to say. Sounds like it's paying off so far, which I'm glad to hear.

Comment

Everybody wins!
      --floydkramer

Comment

Of course, now you may have to spend some quality time over in that "fret polishing" thread of mine! There were some great tips from other members in there, actually.

Comment

Also, I'd get after that neck with some 0000 steel wool and some naptha. Maybe it could be re-oiled lightly after that. You might already be way ahead of me on that at the rate you are going!

Comment

I'm giving her the special "Spikey hand sweat" treatment... which is what they all end up getting in the end.

LOL

--floydkramer

Comment

Working...
            X