big ups to MC Sull-E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big ups to MC Sull-E

Just had to share my positive experience.

As many of you would know, sully recently shed a few of his homemade babies. Something about making space around the house, moving on from old projects, circle of life, sunrise, sunset, spiritual renewal, all of that crap.

so anyway, long story short, the price was right, the guitar is very cool and sully has been great to deal with. Papa was in regular (concerned) contact to make sure his baby arrived this side of the pond okay too.

ps. oh, and sully wasn't kidding all these years he's been telling me to get a Duncan Custom either. The guitar sounded great (I almost said "I" did - let's not get ahead of ourselves) at band volumes at practice last night. Addicted To Love never sounded so good.
    Hail yesterday

thanks gary!

you should know that the custom that's in that guitar was the very first duncan custom i ever had (i got it from chrisolson). that very pickup was what started the custom love.

enjoy it!

sull-E
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I have a hard on for the Customs and the Custom Customs.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Very cool for both very cool guys!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
          you should know that the custom that's in that guitar was the very first duncan custom i ever had (i got it from chrisolson). that very pickup was what started the custom love.
          I can see why! Cool to know the pickup has some JCF history
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X