Another "thanks" to Newc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "thanks" to Newc

Matt is a long time, well respected seller here on the JCF. I've bought from him over the years and always get quick shipping, expert packing, and guitars as described. Recently I bought his black Jackson Stars Nasl, and it's an awesome guitar. Thanks, Matt!
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Thanks Joe

Anyone that's ever sold to Joe knows he's a pleasure to take money from

Oddly, I don't think I've ever bought from him :think:
    I'll hafta rectify that some day
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'd like to say I have dealt with Both these gentleman & it has always been Flawless & a Pleasure.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Same to you, buddy!

Only trouble I ever had with a deal with Drake was when UPS "lost" the Cracked Mirror Warrior, then brought it back to me after they paid the insurance. The hard part was getting an address from them to send the money back to when the guitar showed up :ROTF:
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah for like a Month the guitar was M.I.A. , but was claimed delivered then missing , then I think it's in our Tenn. warehouse Blah Blah Blah ! Gotta Hate UPS for a reason But not really when you suck that much!:ROTF:
          Thanks again Matt
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
          X