Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetalMedal II Rawks!

Smooth deal with MMII.
    A combined paypal/trade worked out just in time for everyone.
    His trade came in better than expected!

He said there was a ding, it must have gotten lost in shipping.
    The Gmajor is minty clean!

Hey, J-Make some space in your PM box!
    I'll send an email.

Comment

A big thanks to Cygnus X1! As mentioned, he accepted a partial trade which allowed me to obtain his hand-built amp, Cygnus SEL-2. It was sent in exact described condition, and with a tone that is indescribable!!

When I get a chance, I'll post a better description of what this amp has to offer in the Amp section. But for now, just know that this is a killer tube amp. It's got tone out the wazoo, and at 5 watts, I can't believe how loud it can get! Makes me wonder why anyone would make anything louder than 30 watts Thanks again!
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Thanks, MM.

Try it with the gains dialed back-it becomes a whole new amp!
        I rarely push it over "7".

Comment

i must also jump in to say that metalmedal II is an awesome guy. i sold him my pre since i was gettin another. the other didnt work out so he allowed me to get my original pre back. true sign of a good man. thank you brotha

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
            i must also jump in to say that metalmedal II is an awesome guy. i sold him my pre since i was gettin another. the other didnt work out so he allowed me to get my original pre back. true sign of a good man. thank you brotha
            Glad to do it. The pre was/is something I always wanted to try in my rack, but I do have a damn good tube amp as mentioned in this thread that I already have no time to play (yet). So instead of having 2 setups I can't play thru, it makes more sense to allow you to get it back where it belongs.
            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
            X