Matt_B is tha man!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt_B is tha man!!

Got a nice MP1 3TM Ultra+ from Matt. awsome unit and a really cool guy to deal with. thanks bro!!

ok i must add this as it is important to everyone else in a way. i left feedback after just tryin the unit thru headphones. once put in my rig i noticed one channel doesnt work at all and its not accepting midi commands for some reason. i reset the 1 to 1 mapping but nothing. switch is perfectly switching my gmajor so i know its not my footswitch or the ins/outs of the gmajor.......to be continued......not sure if i'm right in posting this or not, but i feel its important to know. worse thing is i just sold my previous preamp in faith that this unit would arrive in 100% working condition.

Comment

back again with a quick update. matt_b is still the man and a stand up guy. he has offered a refund so all is well. thanks.

just to be clear.....matt is providing a COMPLETE refund which shows that this man is very trustworthy and that he stands by what he sells.....if there is ever a problem it will be fixed.
      Last edited by jdr94; 08-05-2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Good to hear everything is going to work out for you Daniel.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

yup matt even picked up the tab to ship it back.

Comment

Just to be clear, the MIDI In was working the last time I used (early June) so its failure happened during shipping (it's an old unit, that's for sure).

As far as the output jack goes, I only ever used one of them because I ran the MP-1 through an ADA Ampulator (which is mono). I never noticed a problem and didn't think to check for one when I shipped it.

Comment

Working...
            X