Props to plon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to plon

I just wanted to give some props to fellow member plon. I recently bought a tremolo from plon and it was damaged in shipping. Even though he didn't have to, he helped me out and now I have the parts I need. So anyone who deals with him in the future can go in knowing that plon is a top-notch guy. Thanks.

Plon sounds like a great guy, Cheers to Plon
    Last edited by Mazz; 08-19-2009, 06:39 PM.
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

I know you had to be platinum to sell, but I thought you had to be platinum to buy also? Guess not...
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        I know you had to be platinum to sell, but I thought you had to be platinum to buy also? Guess not...
        Nope, non platinum members can reply to and buy in the Classifieds. They just can not post a for sale/trade ad.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

My bad.
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Can us non plattys post a WTB thread?

Comment

Working...
            X