No announcement yet.

Hockey In St. Louis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the wildest 3rd period in Hockey playoff history in game 5.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

uhhhhh, anyone got directv? versus isnt on it anymore.....
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
        uhhhhh, anyone got directv? versus isnt on it anymore.....
        Huh? You sure? I know it was moved, but haven't checked in a bit. That would be seriously fkd up!

[EDIT] WTF?!?!? That is seriously fkd up! Why would they drop Versus? Gonna be callin and bitchin this am!

Anyone that flies in for the game is on me... Dinner, drinks and tickets!
        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
          Huh? You sure? I know it was moved, but haven't checked in a bit. That would be seriously fkd up!

[EDIT] WTF?!?!? That is seriously fkd up! Why would they drop Versus? Gonna be callin and bitchin this am!

I be in town Pat for their 41 home games :ROTF:
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post

Pat.....I'm having a hard time finding a round trip from STL to STL...
            Just kidding. I haven't been to a hockey game since they played at the barn. The Savvis center just doesn't thrill me.. I've seen TSO and EVH there.
            Can't wait for them to get the Kiel back open for some good shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              I be in town Pat for their 41 home games :ROTF:
              Come on down bro... But notice the verbiage... "the game" not to be confused with..... "games"

And I hear ya atd, nothing will ever compare to the old barn! Had season tickets for as long as I can remember! The opera house is another gem, for sure!
              Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
              X