X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a movie

There was a movie, I remember seeing it in the 80's

here's what I remember of it.

They had guns that shot a pulse that would know the other person out.
    the hero of the story was in some sort of lab where they had him wear glasses and saw what he was staring at in a commercial (mostly the woman's chest)

there was a car scene where the guy gets shot with the pulse gun and winds of crashing into a fountain.

I know it's kind of random..
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Wow, that is pretty random...

The only thing I can think of is "They Live!"

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I also thought "They Live"...but could it be "Gotcha" staring Anthony Edwards

Comment

na it wasn't gotcha or tag or they live. this was before all those, it may have been a 1970's movie. the hero was an older gruff kind of guy. kind of like a Brian Cox kind of guy (but not him) oh well.

seems like there was a "Shoot out" in a cosmetic surgery place as well. (and no not logans run either)

ah well
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Go to imdb.com and throw in any name of an actor in the movie.
          It will come back with all the movies that actor was in, including the one you currently can't think of. Yes the title of nearly every movie he or she has been in.
          That's the beauty of the net if you know where to go it does all the thinking for you.
          IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Find ratings and reviews for the newest movie and TV shows. Get personalized recommendations, and learn where to watch across hundreds of streaming providers.

You disappoint me have some discipline about yourself, such random thinking is uncalled for.
          Last edited by Soap; 09-01-2009, 06:46 PM.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Dude I know the movie you are talking about.It had Margo Hemmingway or whatever the spelling is.There were something about models and computers it it.Yeah it you got shot with that gun it was like you were frozen until it wore of.Like when the main guy got hit with one and his fridge was open, then he woke up and it was all melted...
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Typed in margo hemmingway into the search engine at imdb.com.
              1971 movie called "Lipstick."
              Would that be it?

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Was it "Looker"?

Comment

That sounds like what he's describing.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

it sounds like another hour and a half of your life that you'll never get back-lol
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      it sounds like another hour and a half of your life that you'll never get back-lol
                      Agreed, Tommy.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wasn't Susan Dey of the Partridge family in that movie - sounds kinda familiar...

Comment

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
                          Wasn't Susan Dey of the Partridge family in that movie - sounds kinda familiar...
                          Nah, I believe Charlie Sheen was in it or perhaps Lucille Ball was part of the cast.

Comment

I think it's a worthy watch, I don't care for ratings or reviews but I base my decision on the info from mrskin.com that's why I have seen every Monica Bellucci movie.

Now the proper synopsis for "Looker"

Susan Dey … Cindy
                            – 0:36:00 – breasts, bush, butt
                            Synopsis: Laurie Partridge is lowered into the scanning machine, where her melodic mams, butt, and hint of muff fuff is revealed by the flickering lights. AMAZING! (152 seconds)

Terri Welles … Lisa
                            – 0:02:00 – breasts
                            Synopsis: Naked Terri gets scanned by an X-ray machine. You'll get a bone from her amazing rack! (6 seconds)
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Monica Bellucci. Simply irresistible.
                              I kid you not.
                              Wait a minute, scratch that I'm thinking out loud again.
                              Where's did I put my medicine?

Comment

Working...
                              X