Cole Slaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cole Slaw

First off, I just thought it would look funny as a title, and get more reads.
    (This is my Blazer-esque post, in the vein of what Bill did, just not obscene. But this actually is true also.)

I remember as long as I was a kid, I HATED cole slaw. It disgusted me. Now for some odd reason, like 6 months ago, I tried it, and LOVED IT. :idea:
    I actually just finished off a pound of it in one day.
    Any other cole slaw lovers here?
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

This is more of a Fett post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
      This is more of a Fett post.
      Yeah, kinda.

I like me some cole slaw. Same as you though. I wouldn't touch it as a kid.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Had some for lunch. It's healthy too if you make it yourself.

I love KFC sole slaw.

What forum and I on???

Comment

i liked as a kid and like it now.... unless it's not fresh and is made with mayo
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

if it's not pizza, cheeseburgers, or steak, what's the point?
            not into rabbit food over here.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I like it and always have. I like it with apple or pineapple added to it. The wife doesnt care for me eating it due to the gas factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                I like it and always have. I like it with apple or pineapple added to it. The wife doesnt care for me eating it due to the gas factor.
                you should try sauerkraut then
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  if it's not pizza, cheeseburgers, or steak, what's the point?
                  not into rabbit food over here.
                  what's the point of cheeseburger? getting two chins?

btw. I refuse to call that yellow rubber which tastes like shampoo a cheese

Comment

I love sauerkraut. Another great way to eat cabbage is to cut up some bacon and cook it. Once it is alomst done drain off some of the grease then through in shreaded cabbage and let it wilt down slightly.

Comment

yeah, grease makes it taste good... the best sauerkraut is made with Goose fat

when I went to surf on the Atlantic coast then I ate garbure, a soup with cabbage and bacon, most excellent!
                      Last edited by Endrik; 09-02-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I love cole slaw. Especially on a pulled pork sammich.
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          I digress. That stuff is disgusting.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            I digress. That stuff is disgusting.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Yeah food discussion is far more Fett than Blazer.

Want some slaw?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7iHBMPsLVM
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X