Cole Slaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    what's the point of cheeseburger? getting two chins?

btw. I refuse to call that yellow rubber which tastes like shampoo a cheese

what's the point of a cheeseburger???
    health, taste, virility, satisfaction, health, pure enjoyment,
    the sensation of ripping into flesh, it's healthy, mouth watering,
    carniverous jubilation, they always deliver, at least the In and Out Burgers do, you can make custom ones with wads of bacon, avocado, onions, bacon, scratch the lettuce, bacon, scratch the tomato, and bacon.
    it's an American Classic homerun. and they're good for you.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Not any of the store pre-made stuff or the restaurant stuff either. Yuck.
      Although I can and do eat the store and resturaunt slaw, the real "homemade" cole slaw is the best by far. No comparison wins hands down every time.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Yeah food discussion is far more Fett than Blazer.
        not sure Fett was talking about food... it was more like some shit he harvested from his hair
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          carniverous jubilation, they always deliver, at least the In and Out Burgers do, you can make custom ones with wads of bacon, avocado, onions, bacon, scratch the lettuce, bacon, scratch the tomato, and bacon.
          do they serve fresh pussy juice with that?
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

you can put anything you want on a cheeseburger, that's the beauty of 'em.
            Twat snot must be procured yourself though.............

Comment

I'm visualizing you laying in a hospital about to have open heart surgery saying the above in a pro choice all American cheese burger commercial.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

If i ever have to have that procedure done, I'll do it without being put under, so i can eat a few cheeseburgers during it to make it more pleasurable-lol

Comment

If i ever have to have that procedure done, I'll do it without being put under, so i can eat a few cheeseburgers during it to make it more pleasurable-lol
                  :ROTF: Yeah baby! That's what I'm talking about. :ROTF:

Comment

I rather take a bite out of a live cow

Comment

I'd do that as well, as long as the cows ate cheeseburgers too.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                        I rather take a bite out of a live cow
                        Huh, good luck with that.

Comment

I will open The Stones restaurant where I serve a Keef-Burger,

it's sixty five year old meat in twenty year old buns

Comment

I'd do that as well, as long as the cows ate cheeseburgers too.
                            You did take Endrik to In-and-Out, didn't you?

Comment

I know we went to Carl's Jr., but I'm not sure if we made it to the mighty IAO.
                              I wasn't sober when he was here, so eating was a rare occaision back then.

Comment

All I meant was that it was random shit, that's what I meant by blazer. I work in fastfood, and I do LOVE a good burger. But regular, not cheese. First off, it's a quarter more, but Now I like them without cheese anyway more because the cheese covers up the taste. Tomato costs 25 cents more also, so I stopped getting that, and while I love tomatos, they also mask some of the burger taste. Now I get, ketchup mustard pickle onion mayo lettuce, and fried onions. (Not like onion ring strings, we literally just fry them on the grill.) As much as I love them, they are in NOOOOOOOOOO way healthy. (I had no clue this thread would illicit so many responses.)
                                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X