X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather eat a fetus then eat cole slaw
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
      I would rather eat a fetus then eat cole slaw
      I like my eggs sunny side up and runny.

Comment

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
          Ewwww white bread
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I love cole slaw. I like the cheap stuff like kfc and what they give you as a side on your burger platter at the diner. I like the stuff at most delis too. I think it comes in a sealed bag and is then dumped into a bowl and put in the display case. I like most home made slaws too but some taste like ass.

Comment

Cole slaw? Yuck!
              Cheeseburger? Yummy... with raw onions, pickles, bacon, ketchup and mustard for me.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I agree with teh Joe, screw the slaw. I work at a deli, so thus I can't stand the stuff (cleaning it off tables all day is a bitch!). The cheeseburger wins
                My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Cole-slaw's good.
                  Cheeseburger's good.
                  Steak's good.

Now I'm hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                    Now I get, ketchup mustard pickle onion mayo lettuce, and fried onions. (Not like onion ring strings, we literally just fry them on the grill.) As much as I love them, they are in NOOOOOOOOOO way healthy.
                    yeah but that processed mystery meat is a real kicker, have those twice a day and you'll win the Boston marathon.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Cole slaw? Yuck!
                      Cheeseburger? Yummy... with raw onions, pickles, bacon, ketchup and mustard for me.
                      Perfection.

Comment

Finding really goo Cole Slaw is damn near impossible.

Comment

I love all vegetables and fruits.

Only exception is RAW tomatos, can not stomach those.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                            I love all vegetables and fruits.

Only exception is RAW tomatos, can not stomach those.
                            oh yeah, raw tomato, it's the way over here.... all the tomatoes they sell in stores is pure shit, and it's even worse in the markets, you see it's no France or Italy, over here you get rotten mystery meat and raw tomatoes from the market, fucking hate this tasteless shit... the only way to get the good ones is to grow them yourself in a greenhouse... fucking miserable as a good ripe tomato is one of my favorite things... and it's no wonder why locals put fucking ketchup everywhere like yanks... the worst thing you can make from a tomato, a fucking ketchup
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I hate cole slaw. It is NASTY.
                              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                                Finding really goo Cole Slaw is damn near impossible.
                                I can put some "goo" in your cole slaw if you really want. :ROTF:
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X