Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my band! Old Cities Burn.

Hey guys!

the band I'm in has finally gotten our myspace page up, we seem to move at a snails pace with everything regarding this whole thing, but in the next month we will be going into the studio to record and we will be playing our first stint of shows in the GTA!

check us out!

www.myspace.com/oldcitiesburn

not much up there but you'll get the idea! Drunken jams! good times!

Cheers!

Chris

Not really my taste but sounds good just cant hear the guitar enough
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Singer sounds like wylde.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

JAcksonguy, he sounds like wylde? that's probably only because he's drunk in that recording!

and those were just live off the floor rehersal recordings done with a Boss Micro BR, we will be doing better recordings soon so hopefully everything will be more clear!

thanks for looking!

Cheers!

C

Comment

Haha I was just saying.
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

hahaha it's cool! his intent is not to sound like Zakk! however it is my intent to kick some serious ass!

Comment

Hows that fortin modded marshall doing for you. Do you use it in your band alot
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Hey dude, I used it all the time, but sold it to the singer in the band so I could buy the Meathead, the monster amp Mike makes all custom like!

should be here in a few months, right now I'm using one of Mike's amps he loaned to me!

C

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                  Hey dude, I used it all the time, but sold it to the singer in the band so I could buy the Meathead, the monster amp Mike makes all custom like!

should be here in a few months, right now I'm using one of Mike's amps he loaned to me!

C
                  Is the meathead that head with like 6 channels
                  Jackson Shred

Comment

Yeah, update us when you post some samples where we can hear there is a guitar in the band lol.

The snippets sounded good, just obviously not 'mixed'.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

There is a guitar in the band? hahaha I know, listening back it's pretty much the bass and drum show, it's that one fucking cymbal too! christ!

haha it's not mixed! it was recorded with an sm58 into a boss micro BR and it was just on a mic stand in the room! best I can do at the moment as the rest of the gear is eatin up all my dough!

but we will have real tunes up soon!

I know it isn't much, but we put up what we had!

C

Comment

Working...
                      X