The Ancient Dogoo Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ancient Dogoo Girl

I have absolutely no idea what this is about, but it seems to feature a cute girl who has super-powers in her ample chests. Also includes fish-people and schoolgirls.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHK_U...layer_embedded

Another quality WTF? moment from the Japanese - Gotta love them!

probably better than The Dark Knight... can't wait... it's Jay's wet dream I bet
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That was fuckin weird
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

The premise is that the girl was a hero 10,000 years ago, is resurrected from death (hibernation)? and then fights monsters in present day Japan.

Looks like a movie that little kids will enjoy, while the dads who take them to the theater can appreciate the boobies.
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Blazer would probably dig it!

Comment

I'll tell you where I'd like to "do" some "goo"
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

She is feisty, but damn that voice is annoying!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We all come from many different places, many different creeds, but one thing unites us: The understanding that the Japanese are fucking weird.

Even the Japanese are with us on this.

Although I do remember a video I saw back in college called "Piss Piss".... All I can tell you is that the Germans are not too far behind them.... that poor chicken.

WWII had serious, serious repercussions.

Comment

Well, what other country has vending machines on the street where you can buy used panties of teenage girls (and younger, I suspect)?

I love the Japanese, but damn, some of this shit is just fuuuuuuucked up
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Did she shoot Milk Duds out of her titties? I need a woman with those kinda skills!
                    |My CSG gallery|
                    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I'll settle for the Milk Duds.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                      X