Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, one of my co workers may have H1N1

So, one of my co workers may have H1N1,

She was sent home sick on tuesday, came in today wearing a mask and brought her paperwork(not yet verified by cdc). Another couple of co-workers are now sick as well, over 1,000 people on a daily basis come through my hub.

I'm not really concerned about the fatality rate as it's lower than regular influenza. However the supposed infection rate is exponentially higher, I'll keep you all posted on this ~ if you're interested
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Do I remember correctly you're with UPS? Does that mean UPS will be delivering something extra special with every package?

Talk about what "brown" can do for you.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      Do I remember correctly you're with UPS? .
      Those guitar smashers :ROTF:
      No, I'm with Fed ex (the other guitar smashers)
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
        Those guitar smashers :ROTF:
        No, I'm with Fed ex (the other guitar smashers)
        :ROTF:
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Burn the witch!
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I had a friend who got H1N1... he was pretty sick for about a week. His daughter got it too, but she was only laid out for a couple days. So yeah, it's not necessarily all that bad.

Comment

A teenage girl just died from it here, but she supposedly had some other health issue. It's hard to decide how much to be worried about it. We were thinking about starting our 2-year-old at a nursery school this year but decided not to because he's allergic to eggs, and the vaccine is going to be egg-based. Looks like they're going to be way late with it anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X